|Location: South Africa » Kwazulu Natal » Natal Midlands » Midlands Meander » Nottingham Road|
Flyfishing and Birding Shop
The Flyfishing and Birding Shop
Welcome to one of the nicest flyfishing shops around. The Flyfishing and Birding Shop in Nottingham Road. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the quality of service that any flyfisherman deserves.
We are also official stockists of House Of Hardy equipment.
Are you aware that Nottingham Road and surrounds has some of the finest stillwater and river fishing in the country.The unspoilt, rolling countryside still maintains the calm and tranquility that is to be derived from the gentle art of flyfishing.
Beautiful mountains, lush green countryside, friendly people, vintage pubs and eating establishments - a truly amazing place with exceptional fishing waters.
Whether you are a local or an overseas visitor - we have something that will give you a life-long memory of this beautiful place in Africa:
- Novices and children are very welcome. We have stocked rainbow trout water on the premises, in which we teach flyfishing basics, from casting to catching fish!
- Hire of all rods and tackle excluding flies and other consumables available.
- Accomodation in self-catering cottages, or B&B's to luxury establishments with water on the doorstep.
- Full Guiding facilities, for day excursions or overnighters, on private lakes and dams, as well as the rivers in the area. We have exclusive access to the famous Bushmans River, arguably the finest brown trout fishing in the country. An overnight fishing experience here is an unforgettable lifetime memory.
- "The Bass Shop" supplies all bass-fishing requirements including venues nearby.
- We specialise in Corporate team experiences with a difference. These are customised flyfishing orientated team-building activities.
- Deepsea fishing and other affordable Aquatic adventures including rock & surf, tiger fishing, snorkling as well as Game veiwing in the Umfolozi Hluhluwe Game Reserve and all accomodation requirements will be arranged.
Directionsfrom the N3 take the Nottingham Road turnoff, turn right towards Nottingham Road travell approx 8 km, as you enter the town you will see the Junction complex on the left, you will find us here.